Re: [K12OSN] I can access the internet but the 2nd or 3rd webpageclose on the clients with less RAM

Version 6. I tried enabling NBD swap but it made no difference.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Young" <dyoung mesd k12 or us>
To: "Support list for open source software in schools." <k12osn redhat com>
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 6:05 PM
Subject: Re: [K12OSN] I can access the internet but the 2nd or 3rd webpageclose on the clients with less RAM

MIC wrote:
Why does that happen? The first page I try to access opens but the next
ones close without a message or a warning. The clients have up to 32 Mb
RAM. Those with a higher RAM work fine.

Your terminal is running out of RAM. You can enable NFS or NBD swap.
What version of K12LTSP are you running?

--
Dan Young <dyoung mesd k12 or us>
Multnomah ESD - Technology Services