[K12OSN] Language lab software

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Thu May 3 20:09:49 UTC 2007

Honestly if you can't get Windows versions of lang-lab software running
via Wine or a Web-based version...

You'll be doing what I've had to and creating a PC lab with
non-opensource software and pay'n the fees, to have an effective lab.

--Huck

Then again you can just change the default language of the thin clients
to say 'German' and sit back and say 'ENJOY learning german if you want
to use the computers!'