Re: [K12OSN] Firefox crashes

...OR I could use the NoScript Firefox extension to only allow scripts from my site... Hmmm...
- Michael

Michael Blinn wrote:
Disabling JavaScript makes everything work. The Bummer is that the LAMP database I wrote for our staff uses quite a bit of JavaScript, so I can't turn it off for everyone. I think test #2309385 will be to update to v6, which (I think) has a newer xorg, gnome and metacity, and see if it still happens.. at least now we know the root cause.

(By the way, when you say 'let them know', do you mean filing a bugzilla report?)

Thank you James & Jim for your help in whittling this down. I'll keep you posted.

Cheers,
Michael