Re: [K12OSN] Clients crashing--out of memory (Ubuntu with LTSP 5.0)

Todd,

How much memory do your clients have?

David Whitmer
Director of Media & Technology
Calvary Schools of Holland (Michigan)
web: www.calvaryschoolsholland.org
email: thewhitmers gmail com

On 5/3/07, Todd O'Bryan <toddobryan mac com> wrote:
Hey all!

Clients are crashing with the attached error information
in /var/log/syslog. It seems to say that the client is out of memory,
but that doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. (Which, I am quick to
point out, doesn't mean that it doesn't make a whole lot of sense.)

Anybody have ideas about what might be going on?

Thanks,
Todd