[K12OSN] yum update and etc/k12ltsp-release

Background: Running k12ltsp since February 2001 running K12LTSP release 4.2.1EL-1 for 2 years. It's been rock solid with 150 terminals hanging off of 2 servers though I don't believe we have ever had 150 concurrent users.

Time for an upgrade. I loaded at edubuntu a couple of months back and we might go that route but I figured I would take a look at k12ltsp Ver 6 first since that is what I am more familliar with.

Here is my embarrasingly simple question. I loaded ver 5 then ran yum update. But etc/k12ltsp-release still reflects ver 5.x If I am now runnning Ver 6 what would be the best way to determine the version under these circumstances?

Thanks,
John