Re: [K12OSN] Data Storage - Redundancy and Backup Suggestions

Les is who I'd defer to in this question, but IMO you will most likely want SOME fulls....I keep 4...why? I don't know, it was recommended. I use rsync also.

--Huck

Rob Owens wrote:
A backuppc question:

If I'm using rsync as the backup method within backuppc, is there any
need to do a periodic full backup, or are incremental backups enough?

-Rob