Re: [K12OSN] Open Source in Education

Yeah Mel, just your typical Slashdot effect...

--Huck

Mel Wade wrote:
I found both the links in the article were not active. Hopefully that is just temporary.

On 5/6/07, *Daniel Bodanske* < daengbo gmail com <mailto:daengbo gmail com>> wrote:

    You all probably already saw this, but I'll post it just in case:
    Slashdot
    Real Open Source Applications for Education?
    http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/05/06/2139207&from=rss
    <http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/05/06/2139207&from=rss>

    Dan

Mel Wade