[K12OSN] System76

Not exactly K12LTSP related, my apologies. But I thought some people may have some opinions on this.

Has anyone ever used any of the laptops from system76 (http://system76.com). I need a new Linux laptop and heard about them on the Linux Action Show. Wondering if anyone has had some first hand (or second or third) knowledge about them. Thanks.

Tim