Re: [K12OSN] System76

I have also heard good things about System76 from various Linux podcasts, however, I would certainly consider comparing stats with Dell's offerings.  You can purchase a Dell laptop with Ubuntu now and every single piece of Dell hardware I have purchased has been VERY Linux compatible.  In most cases, Ubuntu runs better than the flavor of Windows that it comes with.

Good luck,
Jason
Capital HS/Montana