Re: [K12OSN] System76

Hi Timothy

Timothy Hart wrote:
Has anyone ever used any of the laptops from system76 (http://system76.com). I need a new Linux laptop and heard about them on the Linux Action Show. Wondering if anyone has had some first hand (or second or third) knowledge about them. Thanks.

I've met quite a few System76 laptop users this week (here at the Ubuntu developers summit in Spain), and everyone I've met who has one is quite happy with their system. The hardware really doesn't look too bad either, compared to other decent laptop brands.

-Jonathan