[K12OSN] System76

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Tue May 8 01:03:09 UTC 2007

I'd ditch the nVidious graphics if at all possible and go for laptops
that have Intel video.  If anything, that should make it cost *less*.
You're right; purchase price cannot be the only determining factor.
You've also got to ask yourself how much it's going to cost you in time
to make some nVidious or Broadcom crap actually work with GNU/Linux.
That time expenditure can, as I found, be very significant indeed.

--TP
Do you GNU!?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.gnu.org/>--the ultimate antivirus
protection!