Re: [K12OSN] System76

Just noticed there is a system76 laptop on the Ubunut site. Not that it means anything. Just thought it was funny. http://www.ubuntu.com/products/whatisubuntu

Tim

On 5/8/07, Timothy Hart <timothy hart gmail com> wrote:
I haven't had that many problems with the nVidia in the past either. ATI, now that is another story. A long other story. Plus I would like some graphics horsepower in the laptop as I run some 3d apps that could use it. Second Life for education anyone?

I agree James that Dell coming on board is a good thing over all. If it fails it won't hurt Linux in general. Linux is bigger than that. However it will legitimize Linux in the eyes of some people. That is good for us all.

Tim