[K12OSN] pam_mount issues

I've been working with pam stuff lately to get the users home directories to auto create at first login and that went well. I've even got what seems to be mount of their Windows AD Home directory, but it's not at all what I thought it would be. When someone logs in now they get a messages stating that Users $HOME/.dmrc file is being ignored, with more info about ownership. Also the files that are in the users current home drive on AD are appearing directly in the home drive not in a mapped drive. I haven't checked to see if saving a file in that folder will save it in the AD home directory. If it does then I suppose that will work, but I can't have an error message appear at every login. Anyone else had success with using pam_mount to automount drives from a Server 2003 AD? Thanks.

Levi