Re: [K12OSN] usb drive problems

What version of K12LTSP are you running? I recall that an update to version 5 somewhere along the way caused symptoms similar to what you describe. I think the problem was related to the permissions on fusermount being 700 or 750 rather than 755, and/or users not being the the fuse group.

Petre

Ernie Hudson wrote:
We are experiencing a new problem with usb drive. When files are brought from home the user has to be logged on as root in order to open the files. When they save a file to the usb drive it can only be opened by the user who created it. Any ideas?

Ernie Hudson

CLS 3 Serrano High School

760-868-3222  ext 2687