[K12OSN] numlockx and 5.0.0EL

For K12LTSP 5.0.0EL, there's no numlockx package.  I don't know of any
other way to get numlock to be on by default.  I tried compiling it
myself, but got errors.  What would make me really happy is if:

1)  Somebody made a package for K12LTSP 5.0.0EL

or

2)  Somebody help me get past the error I'm getting:  "can't find X includes"

Thanks

-Rob