Re: [K12OSN] Adding a Hard Drive

Here's a couple of links for tutorials for doing this:
http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/tutorials/4232/1/
http://yolinux.com/TUTORIALS/LinuxTutorialAdditionalHardDrive.html

Hope this helps...

;-) Paul

On 5/8/07, Omar Olivos <olivos markham edu pe> wrote:
Hi,

What steps do I need to follow to add a new Hard Drive to a server and move
the www and ftp folders to the new drive? I already have Moodle running on
the server and some users use the fpt folders to upload files.

Thanks,

Omar