Re: [K12OSN] 5.0.0EL extra repositories

Rob Owens wrote:
Eric,

I've been using K12LTSP 5.0.0EL and have been pretty happy with it.  I
have some questions/suggestions about the extra repositories.

I'm not familiar with Livna and Freshrpms.  Are they intended for
CentOS, or just Fedora?

There's a "karan" repository for CentOS, which is maintained by the lead
developer of CentOS.

There's an "rpmforge" repository, which is a joint effort between Dag,
Dries, and a couple other repo maintainers.  I think this one is also
good for Fedora, not just CentOS.

If you need the yum.repos.d files, let me know and I'll post them.

-Rob

Hey Rob,

Sure, post the repo files you are using.

-Eric