[K12OSN] mounting usb drives with rdesktop

Peter Hartmann peter at hartmanncomputer.com
Thu May 10 13:11:46 UTC 2007

Hey Errnie, No, you explained it fine.  I'd never noticed it before.
This is working for us already but were running Samba/LDAP and
Server2003. I'll have to look at the logon scripts to say why.  Maybe
it just works once you have samba/ldap running?  Although David Trask
and Matt Oquist would know for sure.  I'd say for certain this feature
depends on Windows file sharing or in your case, Samba and according
to this, it isn't available on Server2000.

http://technet2.microsoft.com/windowsserver/en/library/3a09e94d-6539-44a0-a653-5258ef0858f21033.mspx?mfr=true

Sorry to not be more help than that.

Peter