Re: [K12OSN] Firefox crashes

that's true ( i got the Firefox from Mozilla's official  site )
I'll test the Firefox version 1.5 on Monday (next week) to see if there is any difference.

On 5/10/07, Nils Breunese <nils breun nl> wrote:
Nadav Kavalerchik wrote:

> i just found out that i have this issue too :-( on a new old machine we
> just got from a junkyard.
> we use fc6 + ltsp 4.2 on the server. and the terminal has a i810 video
> card + 1M ram amongst other hardware.
>
> it crashes the X on clicking a specific site. thou right-click and open
> in a new window does not crash the firefox (ver 2.0.0.3+)
> also, opening the same site with Opera works fine (which is our main
> browser on a kde session)

Firefox 2.x is not shipped as part of Fedora Core 6, so I guess you
installed/built it yourself. Does the official Firefox 1.5 package also
trigger this crash?

Nils Breunese.