[K12OSN] Windows Apps in Linux

I've recently been in the market for some new software to run my Windows
apps in Linux. I have some software that I am very unhappy with, and I
was wondering if there was anyone out there running maybe Win4Lin or
Crossover. I'm just wondering how well these products work. So if anyone
is running Windows apps in Linux please respond!

Thanks,
Cody