[K12OSN] Which .NET for Linux - Windows Apps in Linux

Kemp, Levi lnkemp at bolivar.k12.mo.us
Fri May 11 14:02:01 UTC 2007

I haven't looked at that, but all of those web servers will be local so with a Fiber and 1Gig backbone no one should notice a delay. All the stations just get 100MB, but that's fast enough. Our internet access most likely isn't fast enough to handle running a lot of web apps from off-site. We currently have 3 T1 lines, another 1 T1 dedicated to a distance learning lab which will be combined with the other 3 soon, and I think we're going to purchase another. And they still complain about the speed. It's has come to the point where we have to block streaming video sites, unless they are allowed to download for later viewing, ie. Discovery and United Streaming.