[K12OSN] Which .NET for Linux - Windows Apps in Linux

Kemp, Levi lnkemp at bolivar.k12.mo.us
Fri May 11 15:00:28 UTC 2007

Then I still shouldn't have an issue with them using it, aside from the "RLI print plugin" right? Using Scholastic Software meant we were going to need Microsoft Terminal Services and at that point the other tech just said then why do we need Linux at all? So I'm trying this route both to create some consistency between schools, and ease the load on us. Have you used Renaissance Place on a Linux Client before?

Levi