Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSPv6

I'd do a yum upgrade first and then do a yum install openoffice2.0 or whatever the package name is now days

--Huck

Michael Blinn wrote:
When doing my upgrade to x86_64 v6, I had to yum remove openoffice* because it was complaining about not having the correct libgjc. Now, I need to add openoffice back in -- Do I need to install both the x86_64 and i386 versions, as before, or can I get away with just x86_64?

Thanks,
Michael Blinn