[K12OSN] Print Management Software

I am looking for some conceptual help here ... in the LTSP environment if I
configure local printers on the terminal server that connect to printers on
another print server I have to insert a username in my configuration. This
means that all printing from the terminal server appear on the print server
under a single username. A single username means that I cannot track
individual users print usage. Is there a way to create a 'printer' on the
terminal server that sends to the print server the actual printing user's
credentials and not the credentials used to originally connect the printer?

Thanks,

John Hansknecht