Re: [K12OSN] Print Management Software

PyKota should allow you to do that and still track the original user.

--Huck

John Hansknecht wrote:
I am looking for some conceptual help here ... in the LTSP environment if I configure local printers on the terminal server that connect to printers on another print server I have to insert a username in my configuration. This means that all printing from the terminal server appear on the print server under a single username. A single username means that I cannot track individual users print usage. Is there a way to create a 'printer' on the terminal server that sends to the print server the actual printing user's credentials and not the credentials used to originally connect the printer?

Thanks,

John Hansknecht