[K12OSN] OT: scripting help

I am trying to hack schooltool to export an ical in our timezone
instead of UTC.  I'm hoping that this is trivial....   in icalendar.py
i'm trying to alter this line to add 4 hours.

return value.strftime('%Y%m%dT%H%M%S')

I tried this:

return value.strftime('%Y%m%dT%H+4%M%S')

but in the resluting ical file it gave me this:

DTSTART:20051204T14+40000Z

It printed +4 instead of doing the math.  can this be done on one line?

Thanks,
Peter