Re: [K12OSN] OT: scripting help

Peter Scheie wrote:
> I'm no python wizard, but it seems to me that problem is that strftime
> is a  string formatting method, and you want to add an integer to that
> string, which doesn't make sense to python.  But there might be some
> other time function you could use in place of that line.

Yeah, strftime returns a string, not an integer.

strftime (part of the time module) should return localtime by default.

What do you get if you change it to (just for testing):

return value.tzname

Maybe localtime is reset to UTC in SchoolBell...

--
Dan Young <dyoung mesd k12 or us>
Multnomah ESD - Technology Services