[K12OSN] local devices - PCMCIA

I have a potential thin client machine (a P3 desktop) that has a PCMCIA
card reader in it.  Is it possible for me to get this working as a local
device?  It's a Texas Inst. PCI-1225 Cardbus Controller.

I've seen writeups where people got this working ok under Linux, but I
didn't find anything related to LTSP or thin clients.  Do I need to
specify a module to load?  Do I need to add something special to the
local devices system?

I'm using K12LTSP 5.0.0EL (LTSP 4.2)

-Rob