[K12OSN] SmartCard reader and terminals

Hi all

I have a slight problem with smart-card readers. In our country there is a rapid development of an ID-card (electronic identification) and as a library we need to keep up with the flow in order to serve our readers etc. (Electronic elections for example)

For now I have tested serveral situations but results are the same :
When I connect the card-reader to the server it shows that we have it connected and can somehow get some pupups for entering code. However if I connect the reader to the client nothing happens.

Is there some kind of tutorial, manpage or something else that could help me to develop smart-card reader support in out terminals ? What config files should I change in order the clients understand that they have USB card-reader connected not regular USB stick ?

Thanks for advance

Meelis
---
meelis nlib ee