Re: [K12OSN] Firefox crashes

The ones I've seen it crash with are overstock.com and amazon.com - I think this is more of a resource issue than it is a Javascript issue. Sometimes I saw this problem when loading huge pages with tons of images, or an email with particularly large images. It's also probably more of an i810 bug than a FireFox bug. I need to find where to file those bugs...
-Michael

Levi Kemp wrote:
Can you give me some sites to check this with? All my clients are i810
chipsets, video, sound, & nic. I tried overstock.com and didn't crash,
but none of the images came up either. Our Cisco Firewall is having some
issues, mainly we don't have a password, and teachers are too impatient
to let us reset it. It might not be blocked on another page though.

Levi