[K12OSN] Adding apple.schema to an existing OpenLDAP system

Is it possible to add a schema to a running system ? The reason I ask is because I'd like to add the apple.schema to our existing system setup using Matt's smbldap installer script to add the ability to manage our Mac's.

Would I need to do a slapcat the existing add the extra info somehow and then wipe and slapadd the new file ??

Any ideas / pointer would be gratefully received.

Thanks
Brian Chivers
Portsmouth College

the views of Portsmouth College