Re: [K12OSN] winbindd error

For some reason I was thinking my issue with this was my hosts file. Double check it to make sure you have an entry for your domain IP, not just the 127.0.0.1 and the one for the SERVER.LTSP . I'll look back at all the emails I kept from all the people who helped me and see if it was something else.

Levi