[K12OSN] OT: Routing issue

Hi

I am trying to setup a load balancer to balance two apache servers.
The trouble is that the load balancer, client and apache servers are
on one (test).  The client contacts the load balance which goes to the
apache server but the apache server responds directly to the client.

I know it is a routing issue but I cannot seem to make Linux route all
local network trafic to the load balance.  Any ideas?

Tim