Re: [K12OSN] Firefox crashes

In researching the i810 Firefox crashes, Gideon Romm raised a question regarding the agpgart kernel module. I don't have a i386 agpgart kernel ('locate agpgart' returns only two files, a kernel header and a ppc kernel module). My installation is an x86_64 K12v5 upgraded (via ISO) to K12v6. Does anyone else have the agpgart.o file in the i386 tree, or is this supposed to be missing? If it's supposed to be there, in what package can I find it?

Thanks,
 Michael