[K12OSN]

I have a simple question (really it is this time). I'm putting our sever in a room where it isn't the most accessible to me, but easy for wiring purposes and want to log in remotely outside of the LTSP. What would you suggest would be the easiest way to do this, similar to Remote Desktop for Administration on a Windows Server? Thanks. Almost forgot, Linux and/or windows.

Levi

<<winmail.dat>>