Re: [K12OSN]

I'm in this camp... freenx...speedy speedy, and you get to login as whoever you need to.

--Huck

David Whitmer wrote:
I use freenx with NoMachine's (www.nomachine.com) Linux or Windows
clients (depending on what computer I'm connecting from).  NX is kind
of like VNC but faster.

David Whitmer
Director of Media & Technology
Calvary Schools of Holland (Michigan)