Re: [K12OSN]

Levi Kemp wrote:
Well as per suggestion I installed freenx on the server, and a client on
windows from nomachine.com, but I haven't been able to connect. It is
definitely trying, it even shows the IP of the server(I typed in the DNS
name). I'll keep playing with the settings but if I get stuck I'll be
back to ask for help ;-) Thanks.

You have to import a copy of the /etc/nxserver/client.id.dsa.key into the client's configuration setup (hit the 'key' button). Sometimes I've been able to paste the contents into the window and sometimes I had to copy the file and import it. I'm not sure why the paste didn't work every time.

--
 Les Mikesell
   les futuresource com