Re: [K12OSN] Client Ram

64MB in the clients should be plenty, and the 64 and 128 meg sticks would be of more use in the Windows machines, as you say.

Petre

Kemp, Levi wrote:
I've got a lab full of iPaqs (500MHz) that I'm pulling all the hard drives from to use for LTSP. The drives are going to go out to teacher computers that are in desperate need of a new drive, the iPaq drives were bought last year. I'm also considering filling the iPaqs with 32MB sticks of Ram. They have two slots so I'd get 64 in there, or I could use a 64 and a 32 to get 96. Right now most have 192 or 256 using 128 and 64 sticks. I'd like to know what you all think about it, I haven't seem much difference running 64 vs 256, and the teachers computers could really use the boost to handle XP.
Levi