[K12OSN] Windows with Linux

This summer we are planning on converting our system to run on Linux LDAP instead of AD.  My biggest concerns are having the services that I need for my WinXP systems.  In particular:

* Windows Updates
* Group Policies for locking systems down
* Logon/Logoff scripts

Can someone point me to some documentation that will detail how to make this work?

--
Mel Wade
http://www.melwade.com