Re: [K12OSN] Windows with Linux

this would be my first source:

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/samba3/index.html

I dunno on the LDAP stuff...but for all of your samba needs it's a wealth of info.

--Huck

Mel Wade wrote:
This summer we are planning on converting our system to run on Linux LDAP instead of AD. My biggest concerns are having the services that I need for my WinXP systems. In particular:

* Windows Updates
* Group Policies for locking systems down
* Logon/Logoff scripts

Can someone point me to some documentation that will detail how to make this work?

--
Mel Wade
http://www.melwade.com