Re: [K12OSN]

There's a great HOWTO for freenx that walks you right through it:
http://fedoranews.org/contributors/rick_stout/freenx/

-Michael

Levi Kemp wrote:
Well as per suggestion I installed freenx on the server, and a client on
windows from nomachine.com, but I haven't been able to connect. It is
definitely trying, it even shows the IP of the server(I typed in the DNS
name). I'll keep playing with the settings but if I get stuck I'll be
back to ask for help ;-) Thanks.

Levi