Rép. : Re: [K12OSN]

Quote from Les Mikesell
-----------------
For a straight X sessions like the thin clients get, from linux you can
'Xnest :1 -query hostname' and from windows you can run cygwin or xming X.
-------
I have the problem of login in to the servers from a windows box, as Les mentioned Cygwin is great but i found this nifty tool that allows you to run Cygwin off a live CD and have the option to install it as a windows app. I love it.
XliveCD
http://xlivecd.indiana.edu/

Guy Lessard
Professeur CÉGEP de l'Outaouais