[K12OSN] K12ltsp 5.0 Squid and dan's guardian transparent proxy feature.

I am using squid with Dan’s Guardian using K12LTSP 5.0 and I was wondering is it possible to route all port 80 traffic through the squid proxy?  I have tried to use the transparent proxy without any luck.  Is it even possible for a proxy to proxy itself? Has anyone been able to get the transparent proxy to work on K12LTSP 5.0?  I have tried using the transparent proxy feature with just squid alone and the  dans guardian transparent proxy.  Do I have to manually route port 80 traffic to squid?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jeff