[K12OSN] K12ltsp 5.0 Squid and dan's guardian transparent proxy feature.

Jeffrey Myers JeffMy at kdoc.dc.state.ks.us
Thu May 24 13:16:51 UTC 2007

I am using squid with Dan's Guardian using K12LTSP 5.0 and I was wondering
is it possible to route all port 80 traffic through the squid proxy?  I have
tried to use the transparent proxy without any luck.  Is it even possible
for a proxy to proxy itself? Has anyone been able to get the transparent
proxy to work on K12LTSP 5.0?  I have tried using the transparent proxy
feature with just squid alone and the  dans guardian transparent proxy.  Do
I have to manually route port 80 traffic to squid?  Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks

Jeff <mailto:jeffmy at kdoc.dc.state.ks.us>