[K12OSN] BUILT-IN NIC

I have some PC's that have a built in NIC w/option to boot from network. I try
using it but it cannot get the info from the DHCP Server. If I boot from
floppy it works fine.

The built-in nic is a VIA Rhine II Fast Ethernet Adapter v2.14 and it us using
Intel UNDI, PXE-2.0 to boot from.

You think I may have to upgrade the system BIOS? I'm not even sure if there is
an upgrade. I'll have to look. Is there anything I can do on the server side
to help it along?

I've looked at the log files but didn't see anything about this pc trying to
connect.

I've checked the archives and people have had success with this card but no
details were provided.

Thanks,

Ray Garza
Coordinator of Computer Services