[K12OSN] BUILT-IN NIC

Ray,

Before trying to boot your thin client, on the server open an terminal and
type in:
tail -f /var/log/messages

then power on the thin client to boot it.

Copy / paste back here what tail gives you .
We can probably see by this what the show stopper is. I m guessing you
still need to set PXE boot in your mobo's bios.( the options being RPL or
PXE), but this may not be beings you are seeing the "PXE Intel Undi 2.0",
when booting the client?

Take Care,

Barry Cisna