Re: [K12OSN] BUILT-IN NIC - solved (sort of)

if other machines are pxe boot'n then it's not your server...

I had some machines that didn't play well even though bios supported pxe booting...they on-board nics apparently did not...throwing in a pxe-bootable nic and disabling the onboard nic solved the problem.

--Huck