[K12OSN] No sound in Flash 9

I am setting up a K12LTSP 6.0 system for a presentation on Monday evening.
I can't get sound to work in Flash. Flash video is fine. I have set
lts.conf to use esd.

I did

yum install libflashsupport
yum install ltsp_i386

as per Eric's advice from searching the list. No joy. Any help at this
point is much appreciated.

Note : xmms works with Esound output setting so audio is working, just
not for Flash.

--
Robert Arkiletian