[K12OSN] 2007 FOSSED/NELS conference is fast approaching! Register today!

David Trask dtrask at vcsvikings.org
Tue May 29 21:02:56 UTC 2007

"Support list for open source software in schools." <k12osn at redhat.com> on
Tuesday, May 29, 2007 at 4:32 PM +0000 wrote:
>I'm looking to attend FOSSED/Gould   would you recommend flying to MHT
>and renting a car from there?  Are there other shuttles or travel
>secrets you could share?  Will get registered today or tomorrow if
>funding comes through.
>
>Thanks,
>Ben Nickell
>Idaho State University

That probably would be the best way.  Portland is closer (PWM) but
generally more expensive to fly into.  So, yes....MHT is probably your
best bet.  The drive through Northern NH will be nice as well.  Bethel
Maine is actually very near the border in Western Maine....so you would
probably drive north through NH from MHT and then cross over into Maine.
If you are able to fly into Portland (PWM) then the drive will be shorter
by quite a bit.

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Director
Vassalboro Community School