Re: [K12OSN] OOo default save format

Michael Blinn wrote:

The .rej are the patch rejects. - I removed the .orig from the .xcu files, then deleted the .rej, and re-ran the script. Though the patches applied cleanly and the defaults are set in the .xcu files to 'MS Word 97', OOo still saves as .odt -- Has something changed in the move up to OOo 2.0.4 or am I screwing something up with my manual fiddling?

I just re-read this and I had totally glazed-over this last paragraph (I really need to get some sleep ;-)

It appears that you can ignore everything in my previous post except the part about manual fiddling. Try renaming the .openoffice.org2.0 directory in your home directory and I'll bet that it will start saving in .doc format...

-Eric