Re: [K12OSN] sudden appearance of grey X

Julius Szelagiewicz wrote:

	you are, or at least might be, right. I copied over the simplest
working xorg.conf file I could find, changed the video driver to fit and
lo and behold - the console X comes up and VNC works. I don't know if the
terminals will come up, but I have high hopes.

	I can't for the life of me figure out what the console setup has
to do with VNC, but obviously there is a direct connect.

	I can't figure out why the VNC -stopped- working without any
changes in system software.

	I'll report on terminal access tomorrow.

Are they working again or are you still too busy answering the phone to post?

--
  Les Mikesell
   les futuresource com